Learning Dutch for BIG-registration  

Workingin the Netherlands as a healthcare provide for example as a  doctor, dentist, pharmacist, psychotherapist, healthcare psychologist or clinical physicist is a  opportunity to earn money quickly but before you are able to work in the Netherlands as a healthcare provider with a foreign diploma you will need to have  the so called BIG-registration. The BIG register is a quality register and therefore someone can only be recognised if the knowledge and skills (i.e. the diploma) are of a similar content and level as in the Netherlands.

 You have to pass the so called "AKV-toets" a general knowledge and skills test concerning the Dutch language. Deep knowledge of the Dutch language are (level C1) are  necessary to pass the AKV-test. With our individual method you will manage in a short time.

Follow us on social media

to stay informed about the latest developments

of Einfach Niederländisch leren.